Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/24/2005 1:11:22 AM EDT
I was just wondering how smoothly things went with other people who have ordered products from there site. i ordered an I-shot s.e.r.t. case from them the other day and have sence sent to emails to them with no response. im wondering if i made a mistake in buying from them or if its just because of the bussy time of the year.
thanks for the imput.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
should have bought it from one the site supporting sponsors

gandratactical offers i-shot bags and i have always recieved packages from him in at least three days.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a holster from them and called and emailed repeatedly for about three months.  Never had any response.  I never recieved the item nor did I ever get charged for it.  The original order was placed almost 8 months ago.  I guess they went out of business or something.  Either way watch you credit card statements for a charge and just order from somwhere else.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes you made a mistake. Several members here have lost money to them. I finally got mine back, so I'm one of the lucky ones. Do a search on them and you'll find out a lot of stuff.

Gold luck.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. lesson learnd.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top