Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2003 6:38:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/10/2003 6:40:49 AM EDT by Cincinnatus]
Looks sharp, mounts directly to rail.

"The professionals at GG&G and Bobro Engineering have teamed up to bring you an outstanding new Tactical Bipod. We have heard comments from our customers about bipods being too noisy, too heavy, and too fragile. We think we have designed and manufactured one that satisfies these concerns.

Manufactured from 7075 billet aluminum with titanium fasteners, these bipods are not only lightweight, (16 oz.) but are heavy recoil capable. Some of the features offered in this rugged new bipod include a 9" to 12" height adjustment, silent deployment, slide lock adjustable legs, thumbwheel adjustments, and wide foot pads. All aluminum parts are anodized flat black to mil-spec. The bipod can be ordered with a T-slot connector, dovetail rail connector, or standard swivel stud connector depending on your requirements. All of the Tactical Bipod connectors are easily interchanged and can be purchased separately allowing you to use this great bipod on several different weapon systems."

Anyone touched one yet?
I want one.

GG&G Tactical BiPod
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:41:35 AM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:28:12 AM EDT
GG&Gs products tend to be slightly innovative but he ends up charging a heckava lot more than his competitors (the benelli tactical bolt release comes to mind). And that's assuming he has them in stock rather than taking money to fund the production of the product in the first place (IE tactical forearm) so if I were you I'd wait to see someone else with the product before you place the order. Ask, some of the guys here about an order for the forearms that they made in June and are still waiting on.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:01:54 AM EDT
I just spoke with GG&G. They that they're in stock and ready to ship. I might just give it a shot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:27:10 AM EDT
let us know, I'm pretty interested in giving one a try...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:02:17 AM EDT
WOAAA $150.00? wow I will stick with my Gibbs (steel version of the versa pod that is ounce for ounce the same weight and RC hardness as a Parker Hale) for half the price. Sadly I can't find the gibbs for sale anymore. they were priced out by the damn versa pod. However I am interested in this. IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:25:10 PM EDT
I got to handle one of the prototypes about 4 or 5 months back. I'm not a huge GG&G fan, but I have to admit that it looked pretty darn solid. I plan on getting one for my Marksman Support Rifle, but it may be March before I get around to buying a bipod. -Cap'n
Top Top