Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2003 12:50:57 PM EDT
Ok heres my question, i just got a bushmaster xm-15 16" carbine. And I want to get a green stock and handguards, I prefere to get the ones strait from Armalite but I dont know if they will fit my gun? They handguards on the website are 8". If anyone knows the answer to my question or knows a better place to get the fixed position stock and green handgaurds please let me know it would be GREATLY apreciated. Thanks, Eric
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:33:58 PM EDT
Hey 8ball187, You should be able to use any standard size carbine length handguards on your Bushy. Unless you have a dissipator style upper (also referred to as a "midlength"), you should be good to go with standard carbine hg's. I suggest giving Cav Arms a try - I have a set of their M4 handguards (in OD green) on my Armalite. The colour matches very well with the Armalite green. If you are in need of the complete furniture set (in green), I believe they also have them available in sets. Hope this helps... hsld.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 2:37:43 PM EDT
[url=www.cavalryarms.com/furniture.html]Cavalry Arms[/url] makes the best furniture, period. Even Bushmaster is now using their stuff.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:41:07 PM EDT
ok great thanks guys i really apreciate the help...Eric
Top Top