Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/29/2003 9:03:37 PM EDT
I am trying to find a certain rear sling attechment part made to replace the stock part on the AR stock. It is flat with the head of a swivel stud welded onto it. It allows you to put an Uncle Mike's removable sling attachment on the stock. I have one and need another, but I cannot remember where I got it.  This part will work on a fixed A1/2 stock and will also fit on a preban collapsible stock. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I've seen 'em in the Brownells catalog, but don't have one with me to make sure.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#2]
There is one in Brownells made by Kager(KNS) on page 225 of catalog #56, but that is not it. That one has a raised slanted area to match the angle on the bottom of the fixed stock. The one I am looking for is just flat metal and fits on even the collapsible stock made by Rock River or the Colt M4 collapsible stock.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Robert at RB Precision...he makes them.  I think it's rbprecision.com
Sluggo
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]
That could be the one. I've ordred one to try it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the RBP art today. It is not the one I was looking for, but I easily modified it to work. Anyone seen one that will work on a collapsible stock?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top