Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/25/2003 5:04:51 PM EDT
a friend of mine ordered a safariland hoster @ sable last week......unfortunately the item already appeared at his creditcard billing & the item is still 'at large' :-<

what you think guys?

thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:42:22 PM EDT
I ordered a stripped RRA lower from them about two weeks ago, and haven't seen it yet. Although it hasn't shown up on my CC yet. I gave em a call last week and they said it may be another 2 to 3 weeks !? That seems like an awful long time to me, but they have been very nice so far, and I haven't heard anything negative about them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 1:33:04 AM EDT
There have been quite a number of stories stating that SableCo has been extremely slow in filling orders. Some have even reported waiting a couple of months on orders (soemtimes more. Howeverm no one has said that SableCo hasn't delivered. I'm sure you will get your stuff, it just might take awhile.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:44:59 AM EDT
Now their webpage doesn't work. And I'm still out $440. MG
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 11:47:04 AM EDT
Their web site seems to be working to me. Although I still don't have my lower! I emailed them today to check the status of my order but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'll let ya'll know what they say.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 5:18:07 PM EDT
Please see our post at: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=168728
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:22:38 PM EDT
I got an email from D.J. this evening. He says that they have a lower in for me, and if all goes as planned it should ship tomorrow! Yea! Not too bad, 2 weeks to the day! Thanks D.J., now to get my lower parts kit..... Hershey
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:12:21 AM EDT
The website issues must have been on my end, as their website works for me now. Considering the current debate over the future of this company, and my money they have tied up, can you blame me for worrying a little? I hope it works out for them. MG
Top Top