Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/7/2003 12:56:31 PM EDT
Quick question for you all. I've asked this on the main board, but someone pointed out that this would be a better place for the question.

I'm getting an AR15 with the ACE ARFX-E stock (that is the short ACE skeleton stock). It has a side sling mount on it where it meets the receiver.

Anyone out there with this set up, and what kind of sling is the best to use? I was looking at CQB, but all their pictures show it mounted to a CAR style stock.

Thanks!

Jason
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 1:26:51 PM EDT
Any type of single point sling is perfect for this stock.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:35:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Vinnie: Any type of single point sling is perfect for this stock.
View Quote
I'll second that, that's what I do.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:50:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:10:29 AM EDT
See new post: Single Point vs 3 Point. Somebody please explain why there has to be so many friggin' decisions in life?!! [;D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:21:53 AM EDT
UPDATE!!! Please check out my last post on the link below. Long story short, call Jeff @CQB Solutions if you are looking at any of their product. The best service I've had in a long while! [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=168253[/url]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:45:09 AM EDT
I have this stock and initialy bought a CQB singlepoint. I did not like how it hung so freely as soon as you moved it banged against you legs and the muzzel flagged you feet. NOt a good idea if you have a round in the chamber. I put a CQB Solutions Patrol sling on instead and love it. I like it much better than any other sling Ive used including several three points.
Top Top