Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2003 12:56:31 PM EDT
Quick question for you all.  I've asked this on the main board, but someone pointed out that this would be a better place for the question.

I'm getting an AR15 with the ACE ARFX-E stock (that is the short ACE skeleton stock).  It has a side sling mount on it where it meets the receiver.

Anyone out there with this set up, and what kind of sling is the best to use?  I was looking at CQB, but all their pictures show it mounted to a CAR style stock.

Thanks!

Jason
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Any type of single point sling is perfect for this stock.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any type of single point sling is perfect for this stock.
View Quote

I'll second that, that's what I do.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:10:29 AM EDT
[#4]
See new post: Single Point vs 3 Point.

Somebody please explain why there has to be so many friggin' decisions in life?!! [;D]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
UPDATE!!!  Please check out my last post on the link below.  Long story short, call Jeff @CQB Solutions if you are looking at any of their product.  The best service I've had in a long while!

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=168253[/url]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:45:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I have this stock and initialy bought a CQB singlepoint.  I did not like how it hung so freely as soon as you moved it banged against you legs and the muzzel flagged you feet.  NOt a good idea if you have a round in the chamber.  I put a CQB Solutions Patrol sling on instead and love it.  I like it much better than any other sling Ive used including several three points.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top