Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2003 3:11:56 PM EDT
www.perfecttarget.com

I guess it is a good idea, but I never noticed all that much recoil in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone thought the Vltor and MagPul stocks were ugly, but this stock wins that catagory. Also, it offers absolutely no cheek weld. Yuck!

I wonder if they sold any yet?

[img]http://www.perfecttarget.com/homeshotw.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
DAMN!! [shock]

That thing looks like a robot foot.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah its ugly but for us post ban only guys its only about half as ugly as a non-collapsible buttstock and its ugliness lies in the fact that its a fraud and serves no real purpose on earth but to try to make buyer feel like they are buying a pre-ban .The non-collapsible buttstock could be the term that sums up the whole AWB at a glance:'Collapsible stock that doesn't collapse' typical USA government dubbletalk at  least if this one does rock and absorb some recoil it at least has a function .
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, at least I ain't the only one that thought it looked like some Iraqi torture device. My thing is, if you are gonna make an ugly but functional stock that reduces recoil, why not make it for a caliber that has some recoil to it! Oh well, just thought I would check to see if anyone tried one or not. And I feel the post ban pain as well Hammerdrop, I could not make myself put a non-collapsible on...makes me feel way to obedient...stick with ACE I say.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope - at $180 a copy they're not expensive enough for some of "you people".

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Robot Foot!  LMAO
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Funk that, thats just ugly.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top