Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/8/2003 2:17:45 PM EDT
I am looking for a soft rifle case for my 20" AR15A2.  I have heard that Eagle cases are some of the best quality soft cases for AR15 rifles.  Is this true?  What other cases should I consider?  I have heard that Eagle make two style of cases, the traditional type and a covert type.  Which is better and why?  I have also heard that the Marine Corps uses Eagle cases.  If this is true what type of Eagle cases do they use?  Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know much about Eagle cases , but Waller and Sons make some of the nicest soft cases I've seen. They aren't cheap but neither was your AR. [url=http://www.wallerandson.com/index.htm] Waller[/url]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't know much about Eagle cases , but Waller and Sons make some of the nicest soft cases I've seen. They aren't cheap but neither was your AR. [url=http://www.wallerandson.com/index.htm] Waller[/url]
View Quote

I've got one as well.I am very satisfied with it.Mine is non-tactical green for true concealment and it locks for airline travel.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I have an OD green Eagle case; very durable and has all the space I need  for the rifle, mags, etc.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle makes a great case for the $$! I have my carbine in the "discrete" carry case most of the time. Solid construction..typical of Eagle!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I will cast a vote for Eagle cases as well.  Damn fine, amd made in the USA!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:08:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Assault Systems sells closeouts and special runs on Ebay cheap. I picked up two of them for 20" ARs at $35 each. They are special run colors. One is tan and the other is coyote brown.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry my 20" A2 to work in an Eagle every day. Can't say enough about that case...love it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I have  a Like New Eagle Industries Case for Sale on Equip. Ex.   $85   OD Green.

If anyone is interested,Ive replaced all of my Soft Cases with Hard Cases is only reason Im selling.

Thanks
Jm03  
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I prefer Assault Systems cases.

I've been to their store-front in Fenton, MO a couple of times. Nice people to deal with.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Forgot to add that I have an old Assault Systems case as well.  Very well made, and it has held up well over the years.  I can recommend them as well.
Mike, NY
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Assault Systems?

Where can I buy their product new?  

Do they have a website?  I've never found it.....

Thanks!

Joel N.
"Yog" (in Alaska)
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#13]
The web site for Assault Systems is

[url]shootingsystems.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:49:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Mr. Innocent Bystander,

Thank you VERRRY much!!!!!!!

I'll be placing an order with them very soon.  

Be safe.  Be happy.  

Joel N.
"Yog" (in Alaska)
"Molon Labe!"
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I have bought quite a few cases from [url]www.acecase.com[/url]. They have some pretty decent stuff for the price. I usually catch them when they come to the local gun shows. Just my 2 cents.

Edited to fix the link, sorry.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top