Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/7/2003 11:22:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2003 1:19:55 PM EDT by SteveinAz]
After researching for a month, I think I found the perfect sling for my uses. It's called the Dominator, and attaches to the front of the lower receiver using a replacement pivot pin which incorporates a QD swivel stud.

Anyone have this? what are your thoughts? Here's a link: www.kagerind.com/Kager_Static_Home/S-gun_sights/MountedSling.gif

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:41:58 PM EDT
Looks useless as a hasty steady for off hand shooting. I like the Giles sling as it still allows the sling to be used for shooting as well as carry.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:53:14 PM EDT
I was concerned about that, so I rigged up my current sling, attaching it with cord as close as I could to the actual mount point, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could actually wrap my supporting arm in very tight. The big plus(es) I see, is 1) No more stress against the barrel 2) Easily removed and stowed in the buttstock when not needed....
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 2:44:40 PM EDT
Got the front and rear studs in and they are great. One concern I had was that the front swivel would rub on the receiver, but it does not; there's about 1/4" clearance. I'm very pleased with this setup: [url]http://www.kagerind.com/Kager_Static_Home/S-gun_sights/MountedSling.gif[/url] [headbang][/quote]
Top Top