Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/7/2003 11:22:51 AM EDT
After researching for a month, I think I found the perfect sling for my uses. It's called the Dominator, and attaches to the front of the lower receiver using a replacement pivot pin which incorporates a QD swivel stud.

Anyone have this? what are your thoughts? Here's a link: www.kagerind.com/Kager_Static_Home/S-gun_sights/MountedSling.gif

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks useless as a hasty steady for off hand shooting.

I like the Giles sling as it still allows the sling to be used for shooting as well as carry.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I was concerned about that, so I rigged up my current sling, attaching it with cord as close as I could to the actual mount point, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could actually wrap my supporting arm in very tight.

The big plus(es) I see, is 1) No more stress against the barrel 2) Easily removed and stowed in the buttstock when not needed....
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Got the front and rear studs in and they are great. One concern I had was that the front swivel would rub on the receiver, but it does not; there's about 1/4" clearance. I'm very pleased with this setup:
[url]http://www.kagerind.com/Kager_Static_Home/S-gun_sights/MountedSling.gif[/url]

[headbang][/quote]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top