Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2003 12:51:58 AM EDT
TD textured AR15 pistol grip rocks !

I had the non textured one mounted on one of my M4s , I liked it but I had to add bike wheels inner tube ( hope you understand what I mean , due my poor english ) to have more gripability .

This new textured one is far superior , above all with wet/sweat hands or with gloves.

I have had a lot of grips in the past years , I liked Hogue but no place for spare batteries & accessories inside it, and it was just a little bit too slim for my hands size.

I like Sierra because I have big hands and Sierra Grips fits them perfectly but here again no place for anything inside.

TD seemed to be the perfect solution ,the perfect compromise , the new TD textured one is even better ,I like to carry spare batteries for the electronics devices mounted on the rifle .

PP out
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Pinco,

I have to agree 100%....I had one of the original Tango Down Battle Grips and just purchased 3 of the new Textured Battle Grips along with the textured stick ons for the non-textured Battle Grip.

Battle Grips are the sh@t!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Jeff,
how are you doing ?
Did you see the sketches of the upcoming TD vertical foregrip ?
They left me breathless........it seems they are doing a very good job indeed there.....
PP out
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
PP,

I have to agree, the TD Battlegrip is the best I have used and I just purchased one of the new style for my latest project.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#4]
M-F,
roger that , and you have to see the upcoming vertical foregrip , it can contain a spare bolt complete or more batteries .
PP out
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks PP, I'll be sure to check it out. If it is as nice as the BG, I will surely have to have a couple.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks PP, I'll be sure to check it out. If it is as nice as the BG, I will surely have to have a couple.

View Quote

[:)]

PP out
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:44:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered the stick on for mine. I can't wait!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#8]
hey PP,
chiming in here - all 3 of my lowers now have the new textured TD battlegrip - it's by far the best grip i've ever had.  used it this past weekend in a carbine class and it was extremely comfortable in transitions.

yep, i'm looking fwd to the new vertical grip.

cheers!
MM
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey MM,
good to know that , BTW they 'll also have another grip ready soon , for bigger hands , this is a good new for "big boy" like me.
PP out
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#11]
PP,
u referring to the 9V grip or something else? i don't think the dimensions are going to change other than the length, to accommodate an extra DL123.

their new vertical grip will be thicker than the KAC vertical grip.

cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Hi MM,
ARMRER from TangoDown wrote to me saying that grip'll be bigger , I did not handle it yet , got just his words.
PP out
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:11:11 AM EDT
[#13]
i just got one of the smooth ones from Excalibur, this thing is the tits. Can't wait to try out a textured one on my next gun.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#14]
All threads where somebody lauds the greatness of a product/woman/house/gun/safe etc., and fails to include pics should be banned!

This thread is useless without pics!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
.......and fails to include pics should be banned!
View Quote

[:D]

www.tangodownllc.com

PP out
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:42:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This thread is useless without pics!
View Quote

It's "worthless", not useless. Tittywop. Some great GIFs out there illustrating the point.

i haven't mounted mine yet, but i may throw it on my SR-15 and just buy another one for my EA. Once i get it all dressed up, i'll be whoring pics out like a pimp offering 2-for-1, don't worry. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
who has the best price on these?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Talk to Bandit at Excalibur Arms [url]www.sr-25.com[/url] in the Equipment Exchange.

Moving stock out, got me a smooth grip for $30 shipped. Don't recall if he said he had the new ones in yet, might have.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Here's a pic of my smoothie. i actually tried board tape on it, but liked the smooth grip better.

This is my testbed for the toys while i wait for parts to complete the primary rifle, so yes, i know, it's missing some bits.

[img]http://www.jesushatesyou.net/upload/sr15geeked.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top