Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/5/2003 1:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2003 1:19:09 PM EDT by Feedingcannibal]
Anyong using this sling? www.cen-dex.com (you must click on accessories, then on spring sling).

I have one, and find it works very well, as described. Attaches to stock & handguard with velcro and uses a bungy-cord type system to keep the rifle close to the body but still easily deployable.

The only drawback I see is that it attaches to the handguard as opposed to single-point slings.

Any other opinions out there?

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:22:50 PM EDT
Frank at Cen-Dex makes a number of variations of the Spring-Sling, including several that attach to the handguard via a swivel, rather than the "wraparound" type shown in the photo. He also makes excellent holsters for handguns!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:45:50 PM EDT
Ive been using the two point sling modified to work as a single point for awhile. Its good gear, but I still havent decided if its what I want to run. [img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11428[/img]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:54:49 PM EDT
Lumpy - good idea; I've been contemplating such a mod myself. Did you simply attach both ends to the middle loop? I have an Arfx stock, and could do such a thing. Any hints, pros/cons appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:49:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Feedingcannibal: Did you simply attach both ends to the middle loop?
View Quote
Yes
Top Top