Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/28/2003 3:33:06 PM EDT
Right now I am saving up to get a nice hard case for the AR I'm building.  After seeing the Starlight and Cases in person at a local range I decided I like the starlight a lot better.  I was wondering if anyone could get some deminsions on the cases for me (Their site says the SC-061352 is only 12" long, and I know that is way off). I need the inside and outside deminsions for the SC-061352 & SC-061338 cases.  I have also heard their is a local dealer of the cases that frequently posts on this site, If so how can I contact him and what are his prices on these two cases w/ the closed cell foam?

Thanks for your time and help.

-William
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 2:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from Jm03 on the EE.  I forgot how much I paid for the tactical case and the double rifle case.  My cases are not with me right now so I can't measure them, sorry.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to decide on a case right now too, so I've been all over the place looking at dimensions and what not.  The SC-061352 is 6x13x52" and the SC-061338 is 6x13x38".  Starlight has the case's number as the case's size.  The guy that I've talked to on here was Jm03.  He's responded to all of my emails thus far and has been very helpful. I can't remember the prices he quoted me, but they were a lot lower than every other place I've looked.  I don't know if the prices he gave me were for the closed cell foam or not though.  Good luck finding one you like.

Jeremy

Edited to add that I'm pretty sure those dimensions are internal.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow thanks a lot guys thats what I was looking for(I love this site).  The inside demensions were what I was really concerned with anyways.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Drop me an email I can take care of all your Starlight Case Questions and get you the case you need.I have free shipping in the ConUs also.Thanks
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
A shameless plug for Starlight.....

A couple years ago as I was preparing to go on my fall deer hunt back east, I remembered I stored my guns back east and left my old case there. I came here, found others raving about the cases and customer service.

I called him up that morning, he had my case (NC to WA) to me in 4 days, I flew the following day.

This case the [b]BEST[/b] bang for my buck I have every bought in my gun hobby. It will be around a lot longer than I will, and is virtually indestructable.  There is no doubt in my mind [i]if[/i] I should ever need service, they are a call away....

If only others had such a great product and customer service...

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#6]
i've never heard of these cases before.  are they like pelican cases?  Do they have a web site?  I've been looking at a pelican , but want to explore all the options first.

thanx
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i've never heard of these cases before.  are they like pelican cases?  Do they have a web site?  I've been looking at a pelican , but want to explore all the options first.

thanx
View Quote

[url]www.starlightcases.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
If you go to starlights web site the sizes of the cases ARE wrong.  Thier part number is the size of the case (ie: SC-061352 would be 6"deep x 13"wide X 52"long).  Also if you get one Jm03's prices are a lot better than anyone else who sells them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top