Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/23/2002 7:39:22 AM EDT
Hello,  I was wondering what kind of trigger kit I should order for my new BUSHMASTER XM15ES2 M4?  I have seen jp and jewell listed but do not know much about either.

thanks,

bigxx
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Rock River Arms for an inexpensive 2 stage

Knight's Armament for an expensive 2 stage

Accuracy Speaks for a single stage trigger
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
which type of trigger is better for target?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Jewell and LOVE IT, It is adjustible 1st and 2nd stage and for overtravel!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Bushy 2 stage and the gun shot 4/10in at 100yds with the iron sights (DCM RRA upper SS 1/8 bbl) Black hills 50grain moly

the triggers are nice (and I am sure the BM 2 stage is 100% field safe) but I hear the jewell is better for target work and rightfully so it has adjustable pull weight down to rediculously low pulls.  

I don't see how they could improve on the BM 2-stage but obviously they can as the jewells get rave reviews.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 5:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
JP makes a very nice single stage trigger kit.  I have them in my ARs.  It's very easy to set up and once locked in, it'd remain consistent for a long time.  Another nice add is to get (or make) the speed hammer, this improves ignition significantly.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info.  im checking into  the jewell for my target ar and i think im going to go with the bm for my field gun.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top