Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2002 5:47:04 AM EDT
I want to find a cheaper price than 50.00 for two types of float tube rail/sling adapter,one is by fulton and forgot who is other one,but 50.00 is to much for what it is.I got fulton gas block on my m4 and have the sling ring for it too. I just dont want to use it(10.00 part) since it can put tension on barrel and change gas bloch position possibly,so as prevention i don't want to us it. Any ideas home made or to buy cheaper?
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have an aluminum FF tube?
what kind of Lower?
On my RR SP1 (SMALL PIN conversion), I used the KNS front pivot pin sling since I don't a front pivot pin that stays in the lower of that receiver anyway.

If you do have a lower that retains the front pivot pin and don't want to lose that capability, KNS makes a mount that is around $15 that you can drill into the FF tube.  I have one brand new I'm not using if you are interested.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
amphibian, do you have the contact info for KNS?  I also have a small pin non-drilled lower.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes i got a cmore free float tube with rails. I got postpan bm lower.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked the one from Sidearmor that puts the swivel facing REAR, instead of out:

http://sidearmor.net/catalog/default.php/cPath/25

Julian
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked the one from Sidearmor that puts the swivel facing REAR, instead of out:

http://sidearmor.net/catalog/default.php/cPath/25

Julian
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top