Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/28/2002 8:25:12 AM EDT
Looking for a recoil pad for the original-style Colt/Fiberite 4-position sliding stocks. I've seen the slip over type on Bushmaster, but I'm looking for a pad that affixes to the rear of the stock (with 3M tape or something). I have seen them on a couple of Colts in the past, but I don't know who makes or sells them. I do recall there may have been initials. Maybe starting with a "C". It gave the stock a finished look that I liked. Any help finding them is appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 11:41:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 1:07:51 PM EDT
I think Cherokee makes the slip-over version.
Top Top