Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2017 9:53:26 PM EDT
As above...if you have one, do you like it?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Son in law has one, and he likes it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one and its great.  The dot is crisp, and the glass is nice and clear with no coloration or distortion at all.

The auto-sleep feature is nice because I never have to turn it off.  The included mounts are surpurb and the build quality is great.  It has a life-time warranty.  Plus it's slightly angular lines make it aesthetically a little more pleasing to the eye than all the other micro-dots; but that is subjective?

I found mine on eBay with a B.I.N. price of $135 back in June.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up a ROMEO 5 XDR for $185 shipped and love it so far. I have not used it yet, still need to zero it. I like the simplicity of it, the auto on/off, and lack of turret caps. The bikini covers are very nice as they are molded into the design of the body. I also like the battery location out of the way on the bottom but very easy to access. I also like the AAA option as I always have several spare AA and AAA batteries in my house. In a pinch I can steal a battery from one the TV remotes on the way out to the range.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just picked up a ROMEO 5 XDR for $185 shipped and love it so far. I have not used it yet, still need to zero it. I like the simplicity of it, the auto on/off, and lack of turret caps. The bikini covers are very nice as they are molded into the design of the body. I also like the battery location out of the way on the bottom but very easy to access. I also like the AAA option as I always have several spare AA and AAA batteries in my house. In a pinch I can steal a battery from one the TV remotes on the way out to the range.
View Quote
Where did you get it at that price? I did a search and lowest I found was $249 and ordered it. Mine comes in today and will be tested this sunday. Like you, those are the reasons I purchased mine. I hope this optic turns out to be a good one. I also like the eotech style reticle. I have a eotech on my short barrel 308.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Brownells has them for $139.99, just ordered one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
That one isn't the XDR (eotech reticle) version. The Romeo 5 XDR is $249.
Romeo5 XDR
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top