BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2017 2:27:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Leupold Deltapoint Pro does. I'm pretty sure it's the only mini reflex with auto on  
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I love my triji rmr on my hd 300. I have the fiber optic version but I know cabellas has the battery version on sale for like 300-350 right now, and trijicon is offering a $150 rebate for optics purchased this month,

If you want the auto on as u stated in OP i would say go wit the leuphold. although ive never used one I have seen some people complain about the battery life on the deltapoint

just my 2 cents. good luck OP
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

On my phone at least Cabela's rmr doesn't state if that is a gen1 or gen2
View Quote
I would be almost certain it's the gen 1. 
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Leupold Deltapoint Pro does. I'm pretty sure it's the only mini reflex with auto on  
View Quote
I run a Deltapoint Pro on my HD carbine.  Yes, motion-activation is great for HD.  Duty grade.  Always ready.  Left on 24/7 over two years on original battery.  Run mine absolute cowitness height.  Works well.   Much larger window than Aimpoint Micro or RMR.  Unobstructed peripheral vision around the optic. Virtually tintless glass.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#9]
eo tech
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My only issue with the deltapoint is lack of mounts.
View Quote
Someone just released a lower 1/3 Mount. DLOC?
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]
People who complain about battery life are using half dead batteries from China on the DPP. Mine lasted in my duty holster a whole year, so over 2000 hours of on time while on duty. It warns you of need for battery swap by flashing the reticle. It does that about 2-3 days of continual use before you have any issue. Battery swap takes under 1 minute, with optic on gun. So ten 2032 cells from Amazon would last you a decade. Perhaps that is not enough for your uses. Perhaps you spend a few years at a time traveling the world, working as a contractor in war zones, flying directly from one war zone to another, back to back, without a break of 60 seconds to swap in a fresh battery.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've read reports of people stating they have lasted only a few weeks.  This was a while ago so I don't know if anything was changed.

I would probably go with a deltapoint except I can't find any qd mounts from any of the big players
View Quote
ADM's AD-TR QD mount is a direct fit for the Deltapoint Pro.  With Leupold's riser you get absolute cowitness, but do have to drill two shallow holes in the riser bottom to capture the other two pins.  Easy 5 minute mod.  Works great.

BTW:  I'm still on the original battery at 2+ years, but I don't carry it on duty.  Gets lots of use, though.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I run a Deltapoint Pro on my HD carbine.  Yes, motion-activation is great for HD.  Duty grade.  Always ready.  Left on 24/7 over two years on original battery.  Run mine absolute cowitness height.  Works well.   Much larger window than Aimpoint Micro or RMR.  Unobstructed peripheral vision around the optic. Virtually tintless glass.
View Quote
Hard to believe ADM / Larue still don't have a 1 piece solution...
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I am hoping Larue makes an absoloute  co-witness with armored side protection, since the hood alone is not enough. Would solve a lot of my red dot dilemma and stop me from buying T2s.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I love my triji rmr on my hd 300. I have the fiber optic version but I know cabellas has the battery version on sale for like 300-350 right now, and trijicon is offering a $150 rebate for optics purchased this month,
View Quote
I'm pretty sure the $150 off only applies to ACOGs
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have 3 T2s on other weapons but I don't want a tube view. I think the deltapoint would be durable enough for an occasional drop on the carpet. It will only see range time for initial sighting and occasional shooting.
View Quote
I was messing with my rifle on the work bench installing a sling and the rifle fell, optic down on the concrete floor.  The DPP's spring steel hood was badly scraped.  The optic was functionally unfazed.  Looked terrible cosmetically.  Cold blue fixed the scrape, because that hood is steel.  You can hardly see that it happened.  

If you look closely at a DPP you will notice a small air gap between that steel hood and the magnesium frame around the glass window.  That gap permits the spring steel to flex, to deflect slightly, without transferring the impact to the glass.  

I don't know how much abuse it might ultimately take to produce functional damage or break the glass, but I was impressed with how it handled that accident.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sig Romeo1 and Romeo3 do as well

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top