Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2017 6:42:09 PM EDT
I believe I made some interesting points for you guys to consider.  Thanks for checking it out, I hope it's helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHLoidfX2sQ
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the video.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you just tell us in 10 words or less?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you just tell us in 10 words or less?
View Quote
Nope have to wade through all the crap first
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the video.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
sorry for being wordy, I could have just made some bullet points but I wanted to provide my rationale.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Eotech has a damaged rep due to the issues with failures. Sad when you can get a quality red dot at such a low price. Good friend of mine still has an Eotech and it's been fine so far. Personally I would never get one for many reasons. Too large and bulky/unsightly, cost, flawed reputation/ worry in the back of my mi d that it may likely fail. The Sig Romeo imo is not yet fully "battle" tested but seems to be a very high quality optic. We are lucky to have high quality red dots ra ging fro. $100-2000 dollars with the lower end of the price sale being nearly as durable as the higher end. Vortex and Holosun are an outstanding optic for around $200 and ime rival the higher priced Trijicon and Aimpoints, they beat Eotechs hands down. Even a $100 PA red dot has proven to be a very reliable red dot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the video. I didn't realize Sig had this new version out. They don't even have the X or XDR on their website. Can you confirm the space is for a full co-witness and does Sig have a 1/3 co-witness spacer too? I prefer the 1/3 co-witness.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 1:18:51 AM EDT
[#9]
With the high riser it offers 100% co witness.  There is a low rise mount that comes with it but I haven't mounted it that way to see what that does.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top