Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 10:47:23 PM EDT
I've been searching but can't find any decent mounts.  Does anyone know of something I'm missing?  Wanting to mount on an sbr.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the only one I could find. Don't know anything about the company. I wish Geissele would make one.

https://zrodelta.com/product/dloc-deltapointpro/
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a QD setup consisting of an ADM QD base and the cross slot mount. It's approx a lower third co witness that I had on a pistol for a while.

It also may or may not be available for sale
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
What's wrong with the Leupold cross slot one?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's wrong with the Leupold cross slot one?
View Quote
My guess would be the desire for QD.  And all I have seen is either the above method with Leupold cross-slot and ADM or some have used a modified Mounting plate and the ADM-TR.  I have not found a QD mount that is a direct match to the DPP.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Deltapoint Pro too fragile to be exposed on a rifle like that. Needs protective ears.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Deltapoint Pro too fragile to be exposed on a rifle like that. Needs protective ears.
View Quote
How did you come to determine this? I'd like to read up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like that steel hoop it's got?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That hoop is thick spring steel. With a gap between it and the glass window to permit some flex without stressing the glass.  It is going to be a lot more protective than ears on each side.  He must be thinking of the original Deltapoint before it was substantially revised and ruggedized.  It is fully duty grade now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My guess would be the desire for QD.  And all I have seen is either the above method with Leupold cross-slot and ADM or some have used a modified Mounting plate and the ADM-TR.  I have not found a QD mount that is a direct match to the DPP.
View Quote
Is the ADM a direct match QD mount for the DPP?
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Isn't the ADM a direct match QD mount for the DPP?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't the ADM a direct match QD mount for the DPP?
The ADM AD-TR is a perfect match for the base plate pattern on the DPP.  Four properly spaced pins for the four corresponding recesses in the DPP base.

The problem is the riser, if you are mounting on an AR.  Leupold stupidly made its riser with only two recesses on the bottom.  You have to drill the other two.  It's easy in a drill press, but many are deterred from using the AD-TR on an AR.  Not me.  Takes 5 minutes.  You end up with absolute cowitness, which was my goal, and very reliable return to zero QD.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The ADM AD-TR is a perfect match for the base plate pattern on the DPP.  Four properly spaced pins for the four corresponding recesses in the DPP base.

The problem is the riser, if you are mounting on an AR.  Leupold stupidly made its riser with only two recesses on the bottom.  You have to drill the other two.  It's easy in a drill press, but many are deterred from using the AD-TR on an AR.  Not me.  Takes 5 minutes.  You end up with absolute cowitness, which was my goal, and very reliable return to zero QD.
View Quote
Thanks! Great to know info.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top