Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2017 6:06:13 PM EDT
This YouTube video makes it sound like they fixed all their problems. We all know they rebranded themselves with a new logo and all right at shotshow this year. I made a thread on it from my shotshow visit.
I had 4 eotechs all have nitrogen leaking issues and took advantage of the return program they had. However I kept one and had them recharge the nitrogen and sent it back to me. That was an 2014 exps3. Anyone have thoughts on them fixing the issues? They say it's in par with aim point t2 now.

EOTech EXPS review: The redemption of EOTech

My Pic from shotshow this year.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm ready to give eotech another shot.  Going to get a Vudu 1-6 or an EXPS with magnifier.  Just trying to make up my mind.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't care if they did.. they lied to DoD... risking lives for Profit. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
When I talked to them earlier this year, they said that the latest EXPS 3-0 version had all the latest fixes but that the thermal drift issue wasn't 'fixed'. Hence, why you see the FAQs updated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't care if they did.. they lied to DoD... risking lives for Profit. Fuck them.
View Quote
Was it ever confirmed whether they lied, or whether they were just incompetent enough to not notice the problems? With the fact that they couldn't even get the things to stay waterproof, the latter doesn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility. I suppose I'm not caught up on the situation.

It would be nice to see EOTechs get fixed and make a comeback, I'd like to have one for the reticle, but the dodgy reputation has kept me from buying one for years.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Something else that's interesting is that he notes green eye tacticals parellax test in his re-review and seems to favor the eotech because of the results. The results that favored eotech by a pretty wide margin.

Anyway that guys legit and probably as unbiased as you'll find them in my impression.

Regardless he's got me thinking about eotechs. I have an lco currently on my rifle but it was one of the worst reviewed in the green eye tactical test.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Curious myself....
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Never left EOTech (for the reasons he covers in the video).
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
He didn't even know the details of the lawsuit. He didn't know they lied or admitted the problems are an inherent design flaw.

I know this because I spoke with him on Instagram. He asked me to back up my claims so I sent him a link to the court documents.

He went fanboy on me. Typical.

Listen people. Inherent design flaws. From their own words. Until you crack one open and see it's completely different it's still junk waiting to break.

And why the fuck WOULD you believe them?  They've lied before about delam being fixed and then not only were there reports of it still happening, some on this very board, I know someone it happened to.

Fixed. Yeah. My ass. If you want one go ahead. Just don't kid yourself. Know what you're getting.

But I know emphasis is placed on looking cool vs facts so I'll step aside now.

For the record, so I don't get called a hater, the second they really fix them I'll buy one again. That's a promise.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He didn't even know the details of the lawsuit. He didn't know they lied or admitted the problems are an inherent design flaw.

I know this because I spoke with him on Instagram. He asked me to back up my claims so I sent him a link to the court documents.

He went fanboy on me. Typical.

Listen people. Inherent design flaws. From their own words. Until you crack one open and see it's completely different it's still junk waiting to break.

And why the fuck WOULD you believe them?  They've lied before about delam being fixed and then not only were there reports of it still happening, some on this very board, I know someone it happened to.

Fixed. Yeah. My ass. If you want one go ahead. Just don't kid yourself. Know what you're getting.

But I know emphasis is placed on looking cool vs facts so I'll step aside now.

For the record, so I don't get called a hater, the second they really fix them I'll buy one again. That's a promise.
View Quote
like I said in my op. I had issues with all 4 out of 4 I had. I am not really holding my breath with these guys
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
like I said in my op. I had issues with all 4 out of 4 I had. I am not really holding my breath with these guys
View Quote
only time will tell! I am holding my breath as everybody else mostly offers tube style RDS. It's nice to have another option. I'd like to see it work out like it is supposed to.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#12]
People fall in love with Optics like they do Magazines... Why I don't know.

For anyone who was paying attention in the early 2000's, EO Tech had a long list of issues that lots of folks knew about (Including EO Tech). Hell it got so bad, half this board knew the name of the Customer Service gal at EO that would send you a RA number.
Dead batteries from power drain, Leaking battery boxes. Intermittent power spikes.. wandering zero's , lets not forget the awesome do it your self repair kit with springs and foam rubber that they sent everyone...so you could repair there unit for them....

And yet people still bought them...

and then they lied, got busted... were fined and banned, Had several SOCOM safety messages with there name in the title put out on the web...

And people still buy them....

Just goes to show you... Love is Blind.

Meanwhile... my Aimpoint T-1 I bought in 2008.... is only on it's second battery... and still holds zero...  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
People fall in love with Optics like they do Magazines... Why I don't know.

For anyone who was paying attention in the early 2000's, EO Tech had a long list of issues that lots of folks knew about (Including EO Tech). Hell it got so bad, half this board knew the name of the Customer Service gal at EO that would send you a RA number.
Dead batteries from power drain, Leaking battery boxes. Intermittent power spikes.. wandering zero's , lets not forget the awesome do it your self repair kit with springs and foam rubber that they sent everyone...so you could repair there unit for them....

And yet people still bought them...

and then they lied, got busted... were fined and banned, Had several SOCOM safety messages with there name in the title put out on the web...

And people still buy them....

Just goes to show you... Love is Blind.

Meanwhile... my Aimpoint T-1 I bought in 2008.... is only on it's second battery... and still holds zero...  
View Quote
Or the magical dealimation that would occur sitting in the back of a safe...  I'll pass, Aimpoints are dead nuts reliable, durable, lighter, great battery life, I love my T-2s (and T-1s).
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#15]
They were never bad optics. Nitrogen purging doesn't last forever in any optic or lens. Thermal drift happens in every optic. Parallax will occur in every optic.

Now; wandering zero's, delamination, power problems.. those were legitimate issues. But I don't believe the issue was as common as it was made out to be. The government returned Eotech products just to re buy it from L3 with the "new" knowledge of the issues.

Can't tell you how many ACOGs I saw that would fog up and get hazy on the inside. It just happens. Still great optics.

Never believed they were bad optics. I thought keyboard warriors placed them on a large pedestal just to feel betrayed when they found out they were like everything else. Then they placed something new on a pedestal; aimpoint (which are fantastic optics).

My 2c
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Meh.. both of the EoTech sights I had lost their nitrogen and had to be refilled.. That was reason enough to get rid of the second one I had when they had their buyback. I cant use aimpoints due to my astigmatism but I can bet you all the money I have in the bank that I will not ever buy another EoTech. Im happy enough with my 1-4x Trijicon and may try a prisim optic next. There are enough options out there without dealing with them again.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#17]
They still shit on batteries. No thank you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 2:44:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Why Eotech has not had any kind of a major press release yet is beyond me.  I would expect something from them soon.  So here's the deal, they have addressed, and in their words, fixed every issue, to include, the "thermal drift" problem.  That being said, they will be the first to admit that all optics can experience thermal drift.  Many things were changed inside of the optic to eliminate the common problems that got them into the mess they were in.  From what I have seen Eotech owned their fuck up.  They bought back the old optics, if you so chose to send it back.  I'm willing to bet most people got back more money than they paid for the optics they sent back.  They cleaned house and moved in some people who knew there was a problem, and were willing to admit it.  The Eotechs being made today truly are better than the ones made prior to December 2016.  Can you still experience parallax?  Absolutely.  But you would have to zero the optic as piss poorly as you could, and then go out of your way to shoot it with the reticle barely visible, opposite of where you zeroed it, to get the maximum shift in POA/POI.

If you are in the fuck em, they lied crowd, I don't blame you.  If you will never trust their company again, I don't blame you.  I was 100% an Eotech fan until that whole mess unfolded.  The trust thing was too much for me to continue to use their optics.  I switched to an MRO, and while that has worked fine for me, it just never seemed as fast or accurate as my old Eotechs.  I have been unimpressed with all the other options out there and have decided to give Eotech another chance.  I have seen their new stuff.  I've had my hands on it.  I can say with all sincerity that they did a lot more than just change the logo on the hood.  I will be purchasing a new manufacture Exps-3 most ricky tick.

Hope that helps OP.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm new to this site but not to Eotechs and Aimpoints. Out of 4 pre 2009 Eotechs I've owned, all have had battery issues. Two of them I sold years ago and I'm strongly considering selling the other two and replacing them with  Aimpoints. I've rarely used them but they both had battery or battery compartment related issues.

On the other hand I've never had a problem with any Aimpoints.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Was it ever confirmed whether they lied, or whether they were just incompetent enough to not notice the problems? With the fact that they couldn't even get the things to stay waterproof, the latter doesn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility. I suppose I'm not caught up on the situation.

It would be nice to see EOTechs get fixed and make a comeback, I'd like to have one for the reticle, but the dodgy reputation has kept me from buying one for years.
View Quote
They most definitely lied.  The 70+ page court filing was chock full of internal e-mail excerpts acknowledging/voicing concern over the multitude of issues, with higher level leadership telling employees to keep their mouths shut (essentially).
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They were never bad optics. Nitrogen purging doesn't last forever in any optic or lens. Thermal drift happens in every optic. Parallax will occur in every optic.

Now; wandering zero's, delamination, power problems.. those were legitimate issues. But I don't believe the issue was as common as it was made out to be. The government returned Eotech products just to re buy it from L3 with the "new" knowledge of the issues.

Can't tell you how many ACOGs I saw that would fog up and get hazy on the inside. It just happens. Still great optics.

Never believed they were bad optics. I thought keyboard warriors placed them on a large pedestal just to feel betrayed when they found out they were like everything else. Then they placed something new on a pedestal; aimpoint (which are fantastic optics).

My 2c
View Quote

Internal Eotech testing showed their sights losing their purges (as well as their waterproof seal) inside of 30 days while sitting in a climate controlled setting.  It's a little disingenuous to try insinuating that it was time that caused the purge issues.

I know it's anecdotal, but 3 of the 6 I owned failed.  These were different models, manufactured in different time periods.  That isn't mentioning the weekly threads we used to have here that usually started off with "why is my Eotech reticle fading out at the edges?"

I think the issue was a lot larger than most imagine (and it was, if you believe Eotech's own internal communications).
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#22]
The "fuck 'em they lied" crowd are probably the same guys who fall for the same BS from their chosen elected officials. #MAGA

I've seen all of them break or fail at some point given the right conditions (Aimpoint, EOTech, Trijicon...)  EOTech is an American company with American ingenuity behind the tech.  It's holographic, not an RDS. Because of this fact alone, the "it shits on batteries" argument is one based on ignorance rather than understanding.  Whether or not EOTech truly addressed all the other issues remains to be seen. But if a company owned up to it's mistakes, cleaned house of everyone behind the deception, and really did a 180 turn-around to fix most of the issues, it's reasonable to assume that they've learned from this fiasco and are determined to make things right moving forward.  Time will tell.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Their customer service doesn't seem to be fixed because I've been trying for over a week to get a hold of them for battery box fixes for the two EOTechs I own.. I've left two messages and will leave a third tomorrow.

Actually it would be nice if someone returned my call or picked up the phone.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#24]
I contacted EOTECH about this via e-mail

My questions:

Good afternoon
Have any internal changes been made to the 2017 HWS line of optics to address some of the performance issues outlined in the class action lawsuit?
I see they have a new logo for 2017 so I was curious if the optics have received any changes internally to better address thermal drift, moisture intrusion, or any other changes in an effort to increase performance.

On another note has the HWS line of optics been approved by any agencies for duty use?
Thanks for your time and please keep me posted

Response from EOTECH:

Moisture incursion and cold weather distortion were long been fixed before any of the social media negativity came out.
Thermal shift occurs in all optics to varying degrees but no other mfgs offer a spec on that.       This shift is standard thermal dynamics of material expanding in temperature extremes.
Our specs can be found on our FAQ page.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Good news for me! A guy ansered the phone and he's sending me the battery spring fixes for both my Eotechs; free of charge.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#26]
So why is it so important not to have any parralex while thermal drift can be ignored?  This is nonsense.  

It's also difficult to accept that all the issues are resolved just becauee Eotech says so.  What is being done differently?  They said the same thing about the EXP when it came out and that turned out to be false.

I'll pass for any Trijicon or Aimpoint.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:22:56 AM EDT
[#27]
How'd I know this was going to be a "my aimpoint is so great" thread

Firstly, all red dot optics have thermal drift. Eotech, Vortex, Trijicon and Di Optical are the only ones that have publicly admitted it and released specifications last time I checked.

Just a contrast here; the American Automotive manufacturer GM intentionally hid a deadly fault for 13yrs that killed and injured people, had the most safety recalls in automotive history in just 1 quarter of a year, and was investigated by the Department of Justice.

People still buy and drive GMs and some of you are probably the people I'm referring to

Eotech messed up, and they gave full refunds for optics that were not under warranty and were not even in possession of the original owner. They fixed many problems and minimized the thermal drift. The end.

Now just be happy with your aimpoint and your chevy
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#28]
GHOS7, you just managed to piss off not only the Aimpoint fanboys, but now the Chevy guys too! Well done sir, LMAO.

OP, for what it's worth I sent an EXPS3 back to EOTech to get "updated" and have the possible delamination issue fixed. Been running it hard for 8 months now and it's been flawless. I Check for any reticle shift or drift with irons on a regular basis. It's spot on each time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 11:56:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
GHOS7, you just managed to piss off not only the Aimpoint fanboys, but now the Chevy guys too! Well done sir, LMAO.

OP, for what it's worth I sent an EXPS3 back to EOTech to get "updated" and have the possible delamination issue fixed. Been running it hard for 8 months now and it's been flawless. I Check for any reticle shift or drift with irons on a regular basis. It's spot on each time.
View Quote
Haha! Just a little compare and contrast that's all, better than calling people out on being complete hypocrites  
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#30]
I hope so. I've been running an issued M4s at work since they took our eotechs away and my team much prefers the eotech reticle for what we do over the aimpoint dot.  We are hoping that L3 can convince the command at SHOT that the optics are gtg so we can switch back.

I just sold a MRO and grabbed a new EXPS 3-0 for myself. So we will see.

And yes I've had to send several back over the years for delamination/fading reticle issues. They were always fixed at no cost. Hoping that's in the past.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope so. I've been running an issued M4s at work since they took our eotechs away and my team much prefers the eotech reticle for what we do over the aimpoint dot.  We are hoping that L3 can convince the command at SHOT that the optics are gtg so we can switch back.

I just sold a MRO and grabbed a new EXPS 3-0 for myself. So we will see.

And yes I've had to send several back over the years for delamination/fading reticle issues. They were always fixed at no cost. Hoping that's in the past.
View Quote
exept shipping costs. I sent mine in to be fixed and it always was like $18 to ship with insurance
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#32]
My wife gave me an XPS 2 for Christmas about 2 years ago.  Put it on a spare rifle, shot one local carbine class, turned it off and put it in the safe.  Pulled it out last night, hit the button, dead as a hammer.  New battery, fired back up.  Apparently they suck juice even when the unit is turned off.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My wife gave me an XPS 2 for Christmas about 2 years ago.  Put it on a spare rifle, shot one local carbine class, turned it off and put it in the safe.  Pulled it out last night, hit the button, dead as a hammer.  New battery, fired back up.  Apparently they suck juice even when the unit is turned off.
View Quote
This is why I store my Eotechs with a piece of tape over the contacts.
Non mechanical switch design flaw.

I installed my battery compartment spring fixes they sent me lastnight.

I was considering getting rid of them but because I'll take a significant hit selling them and they sent me the fixes at no cost; I'm keeping mine for now.

That being said I, probably will only buy Aimpoints in the future; even though the recticle and housing aren't as nice. At least they are MUCH more reliable.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I've had two. They both worked great for years. I returned them when all the craziness
With DOD happened.

Now I'm wanting a EXPS3.

I've owned just about everything. I have a few aimponts and MRO but the Eotech
Is still my favorite.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#35]
The EOTech recticle and sight body is my favorite.

Owned 4 Eotechs and still own 2 now.

However...

All 4 of them drained batteries in storage. I sold 2 years ago.( N battery models) The two I own now, the battery springs fell out with little use.

All Aimpoints I've owned have been 100% flawless.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#36]
I've wondered the same since his video. I never had an issue with shift but definitely did with delamination.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#37]
I've never had an issue with battery drain in my EXPS3. I've had it for over 4 years now and it's only drained enough to start blinking at me once. And that was after 6 months of every other weekend use. I buy Surefire or Panasonic 123 batteries in bulk and just make a habit to replace the battery every 4-5 months. It's not a big deal, I can afford a damn battery 2-3 times a year and it's never died on me.

I even change Aimpoint batteries every 8-10 months. It's cheap insurance IMO.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Never stopped everyone and their mama from using them.

I honestly wonder why the Aimpoint never caught on in SOCOM.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
The EOTech recticle is better and site body is less obstructive. Also, they were duped like the rest of us who bought Eotechs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I just purchased an EOTech XPS model today. CR 123 battery and shorter than the rest. I liked my 4 EOTech's and only had to glue the battery cushion in place on the first two I purchased over 8 years ago.

I have almost every RDS available that's made in Michigan or Sweden. My MRO shoots great for me, my nephew just back from Afghanistan couldn't keep it on paper at 200 yards and he's a Designated Marksman.

I am very careful to keep my eye centered in the MRO and use the front post for precision alignment of the dot. Obviously the scope is zeroed perfectly for me, it's probably a necessity to zero it to each individual. He wasn't even close to being on paper

Every product on the market has it's strengths and weaknesses, I like EOTech's window and would love to see Aimpoint come out with something like that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just purchased an EOTech XPS model today. CR 123 battery and shorter than the rest. I liked my 4 EOTech's and only had to glue the battery cushion in place on the first two I purchased over 8 years ago.

I have almost every RDS available that's made in Michigan or Sweden. My MRO shoots great for me, my nephew just back from Afghanistan couldn't keep it on paper at 200 yards and he's a Designated Marksman.

I am very careful to keep my eye centered in the MRO and use the front post for precision alignment of the dot. Obviously the scope is zeroed perfectly for me, it's probably a necessity to zero it to each individual. He wasn't even close to being on paper

Every product on the market has it's strengths and weaknesses, I like EOTech's window and would love to see Aimpoint come out with something like that.
View Quote
Leupold LCO?

I got the LCO because I like the dot like in the aim point  but I like the sight window like in the Eotech. Its a great optic but it did not fair well win the shift test from green eye tactical.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#42]
I ordered an EXPS3-0 with g33 magnifier over the summer. Both optics were June 2017 builds and claim to have all of the fixes. I will update this if I experience any problems with them. I much prefer the EXPS to my Aimpoint PRO.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 6:22:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Rocking a 552 on my issued Mk18. This is meant to keep me and others alive.  I run BUIS on anything no matter what the optic is.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The EOTech recticle is better and site body is less obstructive. Also, they were duped like the rest of us who bought Eotechs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If SOCOM felt they were "duped" into buying Eotechs then they could have walked away from them and never purchased another optic.  The fact that they just recently purchased 13,000 more tells me they still like them just fine.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I enjoy shooting with an Eotech. The prices aren't bad and my rifle will likely only ever punch paper then return to the safe. I have a 556 and had an EXPS 2.0 that never had any issues. If that changes I will reevaluate.

What I'd really like is a TA-44 that was a true 1x
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If SOCOM felt they were "duped" into buying Eotechs then they could have walked away from them and never purchased another optic.  The fact that they just recently purchased 13,000 more tells me they still like them just fine.
View Quote
I mean they have been putting holes into bad guys with them right...
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't have an answer for that. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes?

All I know is that they are much more likely to have problems than Aimpoints.
Everyone knows that.

I've said it numerous times that I like the EOTech recticle and sight body better but when it comes to reliability, Aimpoint has them beat; hands down.

The scandal, the lawsuit, the exchange period to turn them in, numerous individuals, police departments and government agencies turning in Eotechs in exchange for refunds and switching to Aimpoints can't be ignored.

Go on eBay and other sites and see how many folks are trying to sell their Eotechs and how cheaply the new ones are going for.

New 512s are being sold for a little over $300.00.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#49]
I agree with Tigwelder on.all points.

Also, no matter what, I feel that Eotechs will always be much more prone to failure or malfunction than Aimpoints.

The reason, in a nutshell, is that since Aimpoints are less complex in design, there is less to go wrong. ( KISS principle)

One thing that EOTech can do to reduce malfunctions and eliminate battery drain is to replace the electronic switches with a mechanical one.( Like Aimpoints use)

If I wouldn't take such a hit, I'd sell my remaining two Eotechs, so instead I'll keep them stored with tape over the battery contacts.

I guess SOCOM changes the batteries in their Eotechs daily or often but it's unrealistic for the average user to do that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#50]
 Eotech would probably have been unable to recover from this if it wasn't for L3. 

Too big to fail comes to mind.

I hope they fixed everything, not for the piece of shit that runs it hopefully he lost his job. But for all the guys who continue to trust a company that lost a fraud lawsuit.

If you live or work in an extremely humid environment I'd really keep an eye on it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top