Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2010 2:04:29 PM EDT
Alright, just about to buy my Aimpoint. Tactical Coordination gives members here great prices, and it comes with the Aimpoint QRP mount. Is this good enough for a Comp M4S, or does one really need an aftermarket, like LaRue, to get a good co-witness? Sure, I love Mark's stuff, but I have to save money somewhere; just want to know if this is one of the areas.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:35:24 PM EDT
I have several LaRue mounts and they are undeniably first class. That said I have a QRPII and it is very rugged and well built, it is unlikely that I replace it unless it fails unexpectedly. The QRPII has reduced knobage compared to the QRP.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:50:07 PM EDT
If you want to save money, then this is a good place to save it. The QRPII is a solid mount.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:16:32 PM EDT
Does Tactical Coordination give better prices to Arfcom members than the ones on their site? I've been shopping for an m4S.

Thanks

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:18:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Boiler74:
Does Tactical Coordination give better prices to Arfcom members than the ones on their site? I've been shopping for an m4S.

Thanks

J

I can't say for certain whether it is for team members or any member, but yes, they do.
Top Top