Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2010 2:04:29 PM EDT
Alright, just about to buy my Aimpoint. Tactical Coordination gives members here great prices, and it comes with the Aimpoint QRP mount. Is this good enough for a Comp M4S, or does one really need an aftermarket, like LaRue, to get a good co-witness? Sure, I love Mark's stuff, but I have to save money somewhere; just want to know if this is one of the areas.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have several LaRue mounts and they are undeniably first class. That said I have a QRPII and it is very rugged and well built, it is unlikely that I replace it unless it fails unexpectedly. The QRPII has reduced knobage compared to the QRP.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want to save money, then this is a good place to save it. The QRPII is a solid mount.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Tactical Coordination give better prices to Arfcom members than the ones on their site?  I've been shopping for an m4S.

Thanks

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does Tactical Coordination give better prices to Arfcom members than the ones on their site? I've been shopping for an m4S.

Thanks

J

I can't say for certain whether it is for team members or any member, but yes, they do.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top