Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2010 6:23:06 AM EDT
At SHOT last January, I was chatting with a marketing rep at the NF booth and expressed desire for a daylight-bright reticle.He smiled and said there may be a new product announcement mid-year.

Anybody hear of anything?
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been patiently waiting for the new "V" rets that has hash marks to 1000m and the new High speed turrents which will go perfect for a upcoming 5R MWS of mine I am thinking.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
The last I heard was August.  I couldn't wait that long so I got a USO instead.  Hopefully they'll be out by the time I need to buy my next scope.  I know they've pushed the release date back a couple times already.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The last I heard was August.  I couldn't wait that long so I got a USO instead.  Hopefully they'll be out by the time I need to buy my next scope.  I know they've pushed the release date back a couple times already.

cnk,

Are you refering to the improved dial adjusters or a daylight-bright reticle?
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

cnk,

Are you refering to the improved dial adjusters or a daylight-bright reticle?

The high speed turrets. I know that sportoptics has already posted up on the hide that they will be getting some in at the end of July.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep hoping for a 3-9x50 with turrets, the MOA reticle and a first focal plane reticle. Would be good for my hunting rifles.

I can dream I suppose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The thought of a 3-12x40 or something similar for my AR10 would give me great pleasure....
Link Posted: 8/1/2010 7:44:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I do like the New Reticle and the Hi-speed adjustment ,but their not available on the compact models -  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump in case there are updates available...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bump in case there are updates available...

Wait till after SHOT; then there might be.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top