Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:39:49 AM EDT
I am going to post a WTB on a used TA01 ACOG Beater scope.  I know that at somepoint if I do this, especially on an older scope, that I will have to have the tritium lamp refilled and that is no big deal.

My question is however, is there any difference between a TA01 made 10 years ago and a brand new one now.  I understand the recticle to be the same as well as the mount.  But what about the quality and durability.  I didn't know if Trijicon had any bugs that they had to iron out back then.

I plan on spray painting this thing, so I am looking to save some money so I don't have to spray a brand new one and lose my ass if I ever want to sell it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top