Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 6:21:23 PM EDT
I remember there being a thread on these about the small "F" in the corner.

What does it mean?

Thanks, Frank
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:31:06 PM EDT
It stands for "Frank".
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:59:46 PM EDT
revision ? Mine is a "D" but isn't marked like your picture.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:01:41 PM EDT
Yes, the small F is the revision mark.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:44:05 PM EDT
Is there a way to find out if it is the latest revision, and what the revision was?

I just got it and want to make sure I didn't get some old inventory.

Thanks, F
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:51:01 PM EDT
The Rev F is currently the latest one.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:55:54 PM EDT
Unless I'm mistaken the Revision F is the only revision with a marking.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:04:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:45:26 PM EDT
According to my inside source at Eotech, the "F" you are describing stands for "FANGLED". You can mail it to me and I'll try and fix it for you free of charge.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:07:54 PM EDT
Yes, the 'F' is the most recent revision. You can also look at the underside of your EoTech and the production month and year will be on the sticker
Top Top