Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:32:28 PM EDT
Anybody have the part number I need for the Accupoint? I went on the Trijicon site to find the specs but it seems to be down or not working for me.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a bitch of a time finding one that fits the front properly...I had to put some electrical tape around the objective end of the scope to get the damn thing to stay on...and the next smaller size was too small.  

I'll have to yank 'em off and try to read the numbers on them...it's been a year or so since I bought them.  I'll try to remember to do that when I get home.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You may also want to try Quake Industries for their bushwacker scope covers..  They have a variety of sizes and they have a neoprene skirt that makes them very flexible, very stretchable..

good luck

Brian
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
For the TR21 I use a #13 Eye and a #02 Objective.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I was told #02 OBJ and #14 EYE for the Accupoint TR21R.  Waiting for the scope and flip-open covers to come in.  I asked this here several days ago (TR21R and MK4 MR/T M2 SPR).

Search is your friend .
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I searched "accupoint" and didnt receive any info on the butler creeks... sorry if I missed it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I was told #02 Obj. and #11 Eye from the dealer I got my TR21R from. Could someone please give the correct spec.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I have #02 objective and #14 Eye on my TR21.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top