Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 6:09:00 PM EDT
What the heck is it, and do I want one on an AR?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm wondering as well. Perhaps a reticle designed for use on tear gas launchers and rubber bullet guns?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It will do you no good on an AR / M4. The reticle is calibrated for the FN303 Less-Lethal Launcher, and as far as I know that is the only device it is designed to work with.

More info here: www.fnhusa.com/contents/ll_303.htm

Hope this helps,
Clint
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Clint You are the man
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What the heck is it, and do I want one on an AR?

EOTech makes two different Less Lethal reticles.  They will not work on an AR.  One is designed for the Sage Control Ordnance 37mm less lethal "baton" rounds.  The other is designed for the FN 303 less lethal police launcher.  Both less lethal sights have ballistic drop reticles to match the trajectory of their specific weapons.  They will not work on other weapons.
They are designated the 511.Sage and the 511.FN.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top