Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 12:19:33 AM EDT
I have a EOTech 552 on a Larue riser on a Bushmaster upper.  I am using a ARMS 40A BUIS, when I turn on the EOTech and flip up my BUIS, the recticle of the EOTech does not line up properely, the recticle sits to the right of the front sight.  I dont think its the EOTech or the fsb, but the BUIS.  It looks like the buis is slightly canted to the left. What can I do to figure out if its the EOTech, fsb or buis.  I did pound out the front sling swivel...could this have effected the fsb?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:09:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What did the EOTech and iron sight groups look like at 50 yards?

Paladin
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have a EOTech 552 on a Larue riser on a Bushmaster upper.  I am using a ARMS 40A BUIS, when I turn on the EOTech and flip up my BUIS, the recticle of the EOTech does not line up properely, the recticle sits to the right of the front sight.  I dont think its the EOTech or the fsb, but the BUIS.  It looks like the buis is slightly canted to the left. What can I do to figure out if its the EOTech, fsb or buis.  I did pound out the front sling swivel...could this have effected the fsb?

Thanks

I would first unmount everything. Then mount just the EOTech on the receiver. What do you get? Still canted? If so then I would say that either your receiver or the internal mount of the EOTech is off.

I will go out on a limb and suggest it is the internal mount on the EOTech.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top