Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2006 12:19:33 AM EDT
I have a EOTech 552 on a Larue riser on a Bushmaster upper. I am using a ARMS 40A BUIS, when I turn on the EOTech and flip up my BUIS, the recticle of the EOTech does not line up properely, the recticle sits to the right of the front sight. I dont think its the EOTech or the fsb, but the BUIS. It looks like the buis is slightly canted to the left. What can I do to figure out if its the EOTech, fsb or buis. I did pound out the front sling swivel...could this have effected the fsb?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:09:51 AM EDT
What did the EOTech and iron sight groups look like at 50 yards?

Paladin
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:10:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 5:34:48 AM EDT by salival]

Originally Posted By Live_Strong:
I have a EOTech 552 on a Larue riser on a Bushmaster upper. I am using a ARMS 40A BUIS, when I turn on the EOTech and flip up my BUIS, the recticle of the EOTech does not line up properely, the recticle sits to the right of the front sight. I dont think its the EOTech or the fsb, but the BUIS. It looks like the buis is slightly canted to the left. What can I do to figure out if its the EOTech, fsb or buis. I did pound out the front sling swivel...could this have effected the fsb?

Thanks

I would first unmount everything. Then mount just the EOTech on the receiver. What do you get? Still canted? If so then I would say that either your receiver or the internal mount of the EOTech is off.

I will go out on a limb and suggest it is the internal mount on the EOTech.
Top Top