Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:20:49 PM EDT

I'm planning on getting an ACOG, perhaps a TA31, and when surfing online came across North Idaho Shooting Supply.

nisupplyonline.com/trijicon_scopes.html

Their prices on ACOGs seem pretty low.

Have any of you heard of them? order from them? Are they a scam?

Just wondering. Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:34:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 7:34:41 PM EDT by swenis]
Those prices aren't bad, really, but I think it'd behoove you to check out eaglefirearms.net. Their ACOG prices are unparalleled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:52:16 PM EDT
+1 for eaglefirearms.net
they have unbeatable prices and great service. You have to email a request for the ACOG prices. Cheapest prices ive seen anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:27:03 AM EDT
+1 for a site dealer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:32 AM EDT
They (NISS) didn't have the NSN I wanted in stock, YMMV.

If fact finding the one I was looking for turned out to be the problem........., I bought my NSN from Optics Planet 'cus nobody here had one in stock (3/18th).

Mike

ps - turned out I paid about the same at OP as I would have at eagle......, alot less than some other dealers here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:47:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swenis:
Those prices aren't bad, really, but I think it'd behoove you to check out eaglefirearms.net. Their ACOG prices are unparalleled.

I went on their site, clicked on the ACOG scopes, saw their prices and wondered "what's so great about these prices ?"

I didn't notice the big red letters that I had to email them for their current price list. lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:54:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 12:55:43 PM EDT by GulDuCal]

Originally Posted By Nic4433:
+1 for eaglefirearms.net
they have unbeatable prices and great service. You have to email a request for the ACOG prices. Cheapest prices ive seen anywhere.

Thanks.

I received their current prices by email. Those prices are indeed impressive !!

Anyone here actually order from EagleFirearms.net? How was it (service)? shipping ? commo/email ? reliability ?

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:21:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 3:21:41 PM EDT by M4-TUNA]

Originally Posted By GulDuCal:

Originally Posted By Nic4433:
+1 for eaglefirearms.net

Thanks.

I received their current prices by email. Those prices are indeed impressive !!

Anyone here actually order from EagleFirearms.net? How was it (service)? shipping ? commo/email ? reliability ?

They are GREAT people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:24:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swenis:

Oh, sweet! They're right here in CO. I am calling them tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:52:42 PM EDT
Eagle ROCKS!!!! I recently bought a custom Mid length RRA A4 and a Trijicon TA31F ACOG from them--their prices and customer service is second to NONE!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT
They are a mile from my house and have lots of my money.
Top Top