Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:20:20 AM EDT
would like to hear from anyone who has used or knows about stoney point target knobs? will be using them on my ar. scope is a tasco 4-16x50 world wide.

thanks for any info on the subject,    cosmo
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I put a set on a Leupold VXIII 4.5X14-40 A.O. I have only had the rifle out once and am happy so far. I have not checked maximum elevation or windage adjustments yet though.
Midway has them at a good price and shipping was very fast to the left coast, PRK.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
would like to hear from anyone who has used or knows about stoney point target knobs?    cosmo

They work fine, no complaints at all.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:47:22 AM EDT
[#3]
i don't like them at all.  they're not marked right, so while a click from 0-6 should be 3 MOA, it's actually about 3 1/2" because the markings are off.  i put them on, played with them for a few minutes, and discovered real quick i don't like them.  they're not consistent.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top