Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/24/2006 3:13:15 PM EDT
I recieve a 10x42M yestersay and mounted it on my Larue SPR mount on my AR last night. Just a few mins ago I went to go shoot. I adjusted the eye peice to focus the crosshais which worked good. When I adjusted the paralax to focus to 200 yards....nothing happend. It was still focused at 10m. And it only cleared up after I shot a bit, which wasnt good. When I adjusted the paralax back to 10m, there was more force than it was earlier and focused back at 10m.
Please tell me I am doing something wrong......Its pissing me off.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
.....anyone?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:06:08 AM EDT
[#2]
So, you got the mil dot to focus properly by turning the eye piece (diopter), but you can't correct parallax over 10 meters? You have the side focus model, right?

I just got a 10x SS and it works perfectly.
If you are having any problems with the Super Sniper, just give Chris and the gang a call over at SWFA and they will get you squared away.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#3]
...try going out to infinity with the knob and then  back to 200, it might clear it up, new
scopes' internals stick sometimes more than we expect them to.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top