Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 11:24:09 AM EDT
My Aimpoint Comp M seems to have failed on me over the weekend.  Every time I fired a shot, the dot would disappear.  At first I thought it was the battery going bad.  I replaced the battery, and the damn sight is still doing the same thing.  The sight is at least 4-5 years old, so rather than send it back to get it fixed, I've decided to just get a new one.

Thus the question, Who has the best price on Aimpoint Comp ML2 RDS??

thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]

After looking at a couple of different vendors, it looks like the best  price is going to be about $362.00 for the Comp ML2.  Does anyone know of a better price?

TalonArms_M,

thank you! your website states you are currently out of stock ?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
have you tried nmtactical.com email them for the price
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
tpliquid, thanks for the info.  I actually found a company that had the Aimpoint for $359.61, with $4.66 for shipping. The name of the company is Midwest Tactical.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:56:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
After looking at a couple of different vendors, it looks like the best  price is going to be about $362.00 for the Comp ML2.  Does anyone know of a better price?

$10.00 cheaper: www.del-ton.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=75

Or try the E n' E, lots of good deals on like-new Aimpoints.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top