Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/19/2006 3:30:40 PM EDT
What is the current prices for a CompC? (used and new?)

We have all seen much about the "M" series, yet the price range is kinda out of my "budget". So pretty much the Comp C is nearly the same as the Comp Ms just for a few "minor" exterior mods, right?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I  sold a Comp C about 2 months ago for $225.00.  I'm not sure exactly what they are going for new.  The Comp C is a great site I had zero problems with it.  As long as you don't plan on going swimming or going to Antartica with it it will hold up perfectly.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The Comp C is very good. I have a C3 myself. The only difference is that you do not get lense covers, or the 3-way lanyard for the adjustment and battery covers. As far as specs go. The C3 is good to 17ft of water, while the M3 is good to 135ft. You can swim with it, but you can't scuba dive with it! Also, it is (off the top of my head) 10 degrees less tolerant at each extreme. I think the M3 can handle 140 degrees of heat continually, while the C3 does 130 instead. Same at the freezing temps...

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top