Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:51:51 AM EDT
hi all, i finally got an Aimpoint M3 and i am planning to use it on a 6920 M4, i would like to know before i order the mount, which one gives the best see through ability. which works best with what BUIS, i'm looking at an ARMS #40L but at this point i could order anything. does the 40L sit where the original sight is? i preffer the lowest profile possible without obstruction and want to avoid protruding levers and knobs. i could really use the advise of those who know the system confiquration well. do i want the co-witness iron sights with the red dot or the dot higher?,..please advise which is best and what mount suits the purpose. Thanks for the great info here!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:39:12 PM EDT
either cantilever or tall will allow co-witnessing there is no taller mount unless you use a riser.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:32:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:24:12 AM EDT
Thanks for the help, i really should have just said" what mount do i want!!??...what mount works best with what Buis., instead like everything , i cant type what i mean.and i get sounding like i look, which is not real bright thanks for the imput, i cant wait to get set up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:46:15 PM EDT
Top Top