Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:08:39 AM EDT
Does anyone here have any personal experience with the Leatherwood M-1200?  I've heard that Leatherwood has had QC problems in the past, but have been tryint to remedy that as of late.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one for my BM .308. It's my first scope so I really don't know if it's good or not. It needs the riser blocks to fit a A4 style gun. It does come with a lifetime warranty.
I found the best price at Natchez. I'm thinking about buying the tape to learn how to use it.

I just can't bring myself to spend $800-1000 on a scope. My life does'nt depend on it. The other I considered was a super sniper. They seem to be a good value for the money.

Does anyone have the instructional video to sell or copy?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a Leatherwood M-600 from Sportsman's Guide for $250. I haven't shot my AR-10A4 with it yet but it looks to be a quality piecefor the price. I mounted it on an A.R.M.S. #36 AR-10 standard length Swan Sleeve.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the riser blocks today from bushmaster and asked about the quality of these scopes. The salesman said he personally has 2,  the 600 & 1200 campter and say's they're built well and are a good scope for the money. I bought the how to video also.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#4]
If you could post a review, I'd appreciate it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top