Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2006 11:08:19 PM EDT
While looking at the various red-dots out there, I stumbled upon the ADCO Solo. Seemed inexpensive, has a switchable reticule and was made of aluminum. Cheapest I could find was $142 shipped. Adco says it's tough enough for shotguns.

Meuller also has one that looks/works the same for about $108 shipped but only comes in forest camo. Wouldn't look right on my black rifle. So I kept looking.

Searching more into this sight, I stubled some more and came upon the Stellarvue F2. Made of aluminum as well, it looked/worked just like the Adco but for almost half the price, $72 shipped. Warranty seems to be the same as ADCO's. I said what the hell and ordered it (without the riser).  

I'll let anyone who's interested know how it works out.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like it is being sold for use on telescopes
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup but if it's the same optic just rebadged, I should be OK. That's the chance I'm taking.

Hey, If it breaks within the year warranty, I'll have it fixed and perhaps sell it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top