Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:22:08 PM EDT
How do the Tacpoints sight in. I just came back from the range and the knobs say up R and up L on the sides. I had great groups that were 3-4" to the left of the bulls eye, then I would turn the knob that said up-R and it would be 3-4" high but dead center. I have one ring mounted to a cantilever mount in the removable handle. Why isnt this scope like an ordinary scope? One knob for windage and one for elevation. It appears they both move the elevation up?

I am sure I am missing something obvious to most...
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
top knob will be elevation,  side is windage.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I can tell there is no top knob, there is one on the left and one on the right. I guess it depends on how you have it mounted in the ring.
Mine is mounted so the top of the scope is the electronics tube for the battery and rotating knob to turn it off and on.

One Knob shows Up-L
One knob shows Up-R

If I move the up-r knob clockwise it does bring point of impact down but it also moves it to the left. Very strange. Is this a bad scope perhaps?

I cant believe this didnt come with any instructions or a web site at all.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top