Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:17:19 AM EDT
I am looking for a flip up sight for my railed gas block.  Most of the flip ups I have found are designed to be mounted on a rail that is the same height as the receiver.  Only one I have found for a railed gas block mount is the YHM.  Does anyone know of others?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I use the YHM on my RRA Tactical Entry and it works great. Very solid!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
GG&G also makes one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Bushmaster also offers one for gas blocks called the BMAS.  i have it on my DPMS railed gas bock and it works great.  costs less than GG&G too.  its made for Bushy by YHM.  i think it was about $75.  its on Bushmaster's website.

Bobby
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Like Bobby,  I also use the Bushmaster BMAS front flip sight for gas blocks. I like it better than the YHM verion because it secures with TWO cross pins instead of  just one like the other YHM flip up they sell.  Part# is YHM-9371K at $72.95.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
alot of the BMAS stuff Bushmaster sell is YHM's product.... see the YHM-part number
Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:17:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
alot of the BMAS stuff Bushmaster sell is YHM's product.... see the YHM-part number

True, however this bmas front flip is a completely different design than the other slim profile YHM sight that is offered as well!!! It has a better rail clamping feature.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top