Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:17:19 AM EDT
I am looking for a flip up sight for my railed gas block. Most of the flip ups I have found are designed to be mounted on a rail that is the same height as the receiver. Only one I have found for a railed gas block mount is the YHM. Does anyone know of others?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:45 AM EDT
I use the YHM on my RRA Tactical Entry and it works great. Very solid!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:54:18 PM EDT
GG&G also makes one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:05:57 AM EDT
Bushmaster also offers one for gas blocks called the BMAS. i have it on my DPMS railed gas bock and it works great. costs less than GG&G too. its made for Bushy by YHM. i think it was about $75. its on Bushmaster's website.

Bobby
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:25:13 AM EDT
Like Bobby, I also use the Bushmaster BMAS front flip sight for gas blocks. I like it better than the YHM verion because it secures with TWO cross pins instead of just one like the other YHM flip up they sell. Part# is YHM-9371K at $72.95.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:39:38 PM EDT
alot of the BMAS stuff Bushmaster sell is YHM's product.... see the YHM-part number

Invis­iblesoul
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:17:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheInvisibleSoul:
alot of the BMAS stuff Bushmaster sell is YHM's product.... see the YHM-part number

True, however this bmas front flip is a completely different design than the other slim profile YHM sight that is offered as well!!! It has a better rail clamping feature.

Top Top