Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2006 11:30:36 AM EDT
I have an EOTech that I take on/off a RR flattop and it seems to hold zero pretty well. Now that I own a 16x SS I would like to know what my mount options are. Should I be using a mount for my EOTech? What’s the advantage? What are some recommendations for SS?
Thanks
Les

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, my new 20x42 SS isn't going on an AR, but I just ordered the LaRue SPR mount to put my Leupold 4.5-14 Tactical on my SPR AR clone.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:18:17 AM EDT
[#2]
if you shoot "nose to charging handle" you might wanna look into a mount that has a forward cant.

the eye relief a bit long on the ss and there isnt enough rail on the flattop to acheive proper eye relief. imo the larue tactical is the better option but for non-qd get a rail extender and badger/nightforce rings
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Could I get a part number for that mount?

Les
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
if you shoot "nose to charging handle" you might wanna look into a mount that has a forward cant.

the eye relief a bit long on the ss and there isnt enough rail on the flattop to acheive proper eye relief. imo the larue tactical is the better option but for non-qd get a rail extender and badger/nightforce rings

Good stuff.  A "high powered" scope should not be QD.  

A pic of Badger on ARMS:
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top