Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 11:30:36 AM EDT
I have an EOTech that I take on/off a RR flattop and it seems to hold zero pretty well. Now that I own a 16x SS I would like to know what my mount options are. Should I be using a mount for my EOTech? What’s the advantage? What are some recommendations for SS?
Thanks
Les

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:34:41 AM EDT
Well, my new 20x42 SS isn't going on an AR, but I just ordered the LaRue SPR mount to put my Leupold 4.5-14 Tactical on my SPR AR clone.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:18:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 4:18:56 AM EDT by eklikwhoa]
if you shoot "nose to charging handle" you might wanna look into a mount that has a forward cant.

the eye relief a bit long on the ss and there isnt enough rail on the flattop to acheive proper eye relief. imo the larue tactical is the better option but for non-qd get a rail extender and badger/nightforce rings
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:35:23 AM EDT
Could I get a part number for that mount?

Les
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:39:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 7:42:06 AM EDT by wildearp]

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
if you shoot "nose to charging handle" you might wanna look into a mount that has a forward cant.

the eye relief a bit long on the ss and there isnt enough rail on the flattop to acheive proper eye relief. imo the larue tactical is the better option but for non-qd get a rail extender and badger/nightforce rings

Good stuff. A "high powered" scope should not be QD.

A pic of Badger on ARMS:
Top Top