Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 6:17:14 PM EDT
if so what kind of receiver is it on? trying to find out combinations that havent worked.

to stay on topic if you have one that is not canted, please dont post feel free to read though. if you have one that is canted, speak up. thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
OK I'll bite in the hope that this thread goes a little more civil than your last attempt.

By canted do you mean bent or angled in any way or tilted from one side or the other.?

Or option #2  are you asking about the number of clicks of windage when sighted it either left or right.?

While your question is specific it is somewhat misleading as to what your asking.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is canted a little more to the left than Clinton's dick.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
duck tape doesnt work like it used to

try some super glue
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#5]
in both those locked threads i wasnt the first to call names but thanks for singling me out and making the victim the criminal, you wouldnt happen to be a LEO would ya?

anyhow i want to keep this civil because i really need to know this stuff.

when i say canted, i mean looking at the weapon with a NTCH cheekweld, the arms 40L deployed and in its upright position is not vertical from the rear, but instead leaning to the side (left in my case).   so from the rear it looks like this....   \    

kinda the same deal as the troy sights that did this a few months ago (back before i registered). i was there for that and the shim crap they tried to pull.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
if so what kind of receiver is it on? trying to find out combinations that havent worked.

to stay on topic if you have one that is not canted, please dont post feel free to read though. if you have one that is canted, speak up. thanks.

I have an ARMS 40 that is "canted" on my "SFI" upper.  IIRC it is canted soo bad that the upper requires approx.  87 clicks to the left.

Do not combine a "SFI" with an ARMS 40 and you should be OK!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 on the 87 clicks just to the right
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#8]
arrow forwards towards muzzle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#9]
you are so cool, how can i be like you?

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have an ARMS 40 that is "canted" on my "SFI" upper.  IIRC it is canted soo bad that the upper requires approx.  87 clicks to the left.

Do not combine a "SFI" with an ARMS 40 and you should be OK!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I have an Arms #40, only a couple clicks for windage. It stands straight up on the Upper. The upper is made by J&T Enterprises. You need a picture to prove I aint lying?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You need a picture to prove I aint lying?

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#15]
locked-I'll unlock this tomorrow :(
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top