Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:46:52 AM EDT
I need help choosing. I just bought a Bushie M4 14.5 inch A3 recently. I want to put one of the two brands on it. I won't be doing any long range shooting, probably 50 yards at the most, Cost is not an issue rather than reliability and quality. Most people say Eotech, whats your opinion?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:52:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Either, they are both good.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I would say EOTech only because I enjoy mine so much.  I have a some neck problems, and the holographic reticle suits my needs well.

Best,

Ed
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I also vote EOTech. I have the 551 and 552 on 2 Bushmasters and they are outstanding.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my 512 eotech but both are fine. I like the 1 moa dot on the eotech over the larger aimpoint dot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I love my 512 eotech but both are fine. I like the 1 moa dot on the eotech over the larger aimpoint dot.

I just find the 65moa too "busy" for my tastes
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top