Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2006 7:38:11 AM EDT
TA-11D with ARMS #10 flattop mount. One screw came with ACOG.
Now waiting for the JPoint and mounts to place on ACOG.
Time to spend the $$$ for ACOG retention crew to handle rear weight of JPoint or is there another alternative at local hardware store.
Not looking to change ARMS mount.

TIA
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:22:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/25/2006 8:23:10 AM EDT by matt33]
I have a TA31A in the same mount. When I bought it a few years ago, I called Trijicon and told them I was missing a screw (I didn't know they only came with one). They were really nice and mailed me another one at no charge.

I don't know if using two vs. one makes any difference, but I now have two and use both. However, I plan on buying a Larue ACOG mount soon. No issues with the ARMS other than size.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:04:59 AM EDT
When I wanted to mount my TA01 to my TA51 I went to the hardware store and bought a few pairs of SS allen head cap screws. I believe 8-32s are the right size. I'm not sue which length you'll need.

You'll probably use more of a panhead screw with the ARMS, but I don't know. Panhead might even be the wrong name.

Just take your scope to the hardware store. It's an american size and you'll find one.

You never know, maybe an airsoft fan will see you and want to suck your dick shake your hand!

ETA: what the hell? I didn't type that
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:57:15 PM EDT
the larue mounts come with two new screws and when i bought my arms mount i got them from gandrtactical and he sent me an extra screw with the mount.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:50:37 AM EDT
The second screw might not really be necessary, but these are expensive scopes, and the second screw can't hurt. I just consider it to be cheap insurance in case the first screw ever works loose.
Top Top