Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:24:35 PM EDT

I just received notice that my NightForce NXS 2.5-10X24 (mil-dot) will be here in about a week. I plan to replace the TA11E that is sitting on top of my 20" AR10A4. I wanted the lower power like the TA11 with the option of 10X.

Convince me that I need to keep my TA11 instead of selling it to recoup some much needed money. This rifle is primarily for hunting, target shooting and plinking but I would not hesitate to defend myself with it if teh need arises.

I need a point of view other than my wife who thinks the TA11 could be easily turned into a new couch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:33:18 PM EDT
Ummmmm....you do plan on buying another AR don't you? Also, when the zombies attack, you will need a CQB sight. The NXS won't cut it for that type of duty.

Hope this helped.

Gary
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:54:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:20:53 AM EDT
You could keep it as a very expensive backup in case the zombies invade and you break your Nightforce?

It's possible, but I would probably just switch to irons for zombie killing and curse myself for the money in my wallet when I could really use a primo optic for placing shots on the brain stem to drop the zombie hordes.
Top Top