User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 3:51:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy close call Batman!

Glad he's okay. Hope Hadji paid for this atrocity!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.  That pic reminds me of the ACOG that took a round a year or so ago.  Glad whoever was behind the glass was unharmed.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#4]
the pic is a red X, but I can only imagine the intensity of such a moment.  

That must have made the hairs stand up on his neck!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow.  That pic reminds me of the ACOG that took a round a year or so ago.  Glad whoever was behind the glass was unharmed.  MJD

Anyone have that pic?  I'd like to have a look.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Held up better than the ACOG for a while back it appears.  I can't believe it's still functional.  WOW!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#7]
The fucktard Iraqis just want the boys out of the fight, not the fight out of the boys.  They are only shooting to wound gear.  At least that's what Sean Penn and Tim Robbins say...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The fucktard Iraqis just want the boys out of the fight, not the fight out of the boys.  They are only shooting to wound gear.  At least that's what Sean Penn and Tim Robbins say...

Is that an official press release from Alec Baldwin, the spokesman of the F.A.G.'s?  Its amazing how accurate Johnny Jihad can be while firing from the hip.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top