Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:31:51 PM EDT
side part that tightens just broke on mine.  Excuse me while i go kick my own ass

i know thier only mil issued but some one has to have some spare parts layin around........
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:56:02 AM EDT
[#1]
You should just send it to me since the soldier I replaced who was supposed to give me his when I got to Iraq sold it on Ebay to a guy like you.  I can fix it here.

How exactly did it break?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:24:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You should just send it to me since the soldier I replaced who was supposed to give me his when I got to Iraq sold it on Ebay to a guy like you.  I can fix it here.

oops.

are the MATECH BUIS .mil only?

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oops.

are the MATECH BUIS .mil only?

Yes, there was a thread not too long ago where a guy posted the jist of a convo he had with a MATECH rep over the phone.  Basically went like this-NO sales to civvies, ever.

But like everything else, things leak out of the system.  My dad got one NIW a few years ago.  Had the GI instructions with NSN and everything.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I had no idea they were military only.  I almost won one on eBay just this week.  I got outbid, and it went for 60 bucks while I was asleep.
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7218901890

I have never seen any parts for them anywhere.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top