Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:31:51 PM EDT
side part that tightens just broke on mine. Excuse me while i go kick my own ass

i know thier only mil issued but some one has to have some spare parts layin around........
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:56:02 AM EDT
You should just send it to me since the soldier I replaced who was supposed to give me his when I got to Iraq sold it on Ebay to a guy like you. I can fix it here.

How exactly did it break?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:24:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Phoebus:
You should just send it to me since the soldier I replaced who was supposed to give me his when I got to Iraq sold it on Ebay to a guy like you. I can fix it here.

oops.

are the MATECH BUIS .mil only?

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By redfisher:

Originally Posted By Phoebus:

oops.

are the MATECH BUIS .mil only?

Yes, there was a thread not too long ago where a guy posted the jist of a convo he had with a MATECH rep over the phone. Basically went like this-NO sales to civvies, ever.

But like everything else, things leak out of the system. My dad got one NIW a few years ago. Had the GI instructions with NSN and everything.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:15:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 1:35:28 PM EDT by engineer2001]
I had no idea they were military only. I almost won one on eBay just this week. I got outbid, and it went for 60 bucks while I was asleep.
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7218901890

I have never seen any parts for them anywhere.
Top Top