Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:23:51 PM EDT
I recently got a CompM2 Aimpoint that doesn't have any flip up scope covers on it.  I looked at buying Aimpoint branded ones, but they are insanely way too expensive.  I like the butler creek flip up covers I've bought for my other scopes and I know they are way cheaper.

So, does anyone know the model numbers for Butler Creek flip up lens covers that would work with a CompM2? (eyepiece and objective)  Has anyone done this?  If so, do they stay on just as well as the Aimpoint covers?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
09 - Front
02A - Rear
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
09 - Front
02A - Rear

Thanks!  I looked these up, and 02A only seems to be available as an Objective lens cover.  They seem rather long-ish.  Did you trim it to fit the eyepiece?

I've noticed that quite a few people in the optics forum ask similar questions as mine.  (which flip up covers for "blah blah" optic?)  It seems like a compiled list of  Eyepiece and Objective outside diameters and the corresponding model numbers of lens covers for popular optics, would be an awesome sticky.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top