Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:24:04 AM EDT
Curious..what kind of optic sight it this?

EDIT: sorry, I did some searching and found it...
HAKKO MK III RED DOT
www.nightvisionsales.com/product_info.php/cPath/161_169_171/products_id/637
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:47:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks kind of like a C-More or one of those $25 chinese knock-offs I see floating around.

Guy tried to shoot the last carbine match I was at with one and it lasted about a stage...

Cheers,

kk7sm
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Could be an ATN but most likely is the cheap NCStar knockoff (got the latter in a trade once, wouldn't even hold zero on my Crosman 1077).
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#3]
This can be either a Hakko "pannorama" sight, or a chinese knock-off, or an NC-Star knock off of the chinese knock-off, of the Hakko.

They are OK if you get the hakko, but the others certainly lack durability for any serious work.

Mitch
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This can be either a Hakko "pannorama" sight, or a chinese knock-off, or an NC-Star knock off of the chinese knock-off, of the Hakko.

They are OK if you get the hakko, but the others certainly lack durability for any serious work.

Mitch

Serious work - imagine holding that rifle straight out from your body at chest height, optic down,  and drop'in it on to concrete - since the optic sits above the FS tower - catching it on a port / door jam / grabby thing

In short - nice toy.

Good luck
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top