Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 12:43:18 PM EDT
I just got my first ACOG. Bought it off of EBAY. I tried to get the seller to fwd me the S/N so I could check with the Manufacture before shipping well he supplied me with the NSN so I was pretty sure it was authentic. Anyway I was wondering now that I have the S/N I want to check on the life left on the Tritium. Can anyone tell me if I can check this on the website or do I have to wait until Monday to call?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Just go to Contact Trijicon and fill out the form with your request and include your email address.  I did it just a few days ago and got a reply in less than 24 hours.  I don't know how fast the reply would be on a weekend, though.  I've never seen or heard of any serial number chart or anything that you would be able to access directly without emailing or calling Trijicon.

Edited to add:  Also, requesting the info by email gives you something back in writing that you can keep with the ACOG in the event you ever need it for some reason (such as if you sell the scope).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Call or email SN...doubt you will get a response until MOnday either way.  I called last year and they called me back within an hour.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
i wouldnt buy an acog off ebay but yeah call or email trijicon for production date.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top