Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:54:21 PM EDT
Alright I  just finished putting together my first AR about an hour ago and decided I want to learn how to use iron sites before I throw a scope on there.  I have a YHM single rail Gas block that was on the upper when I bought so I want to utilize it and put the YHM gas block mounted front flip up sight on it but want the A.R.M.S 40L rear sight.  There won't be any ill effects by mixing the 2 will there.  Or do yall have any better suggestions for another setup (much as i like to I can't afford Troys).  Appreciate any advice and suggestions.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok to mix A.R.M.S 40L and YHM Front Sight

It will spontaneously combust...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok to mix A.R.M.S 40L and YHM Front Sight

It will spontaneously combust...

Should be fine. I have a 40L and a YHM folding front sight on one of my uppers. I had no issues with it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.  Now all I have to do is shell ou the money for them

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:54:44 AM EDT
[#4]
they should work,  i have used a similar set with no ill effects
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top