Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2006 3:31:46 PM EDT
are there any other options for reticles besides the circle/dot or is that it?

Bobby
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:42:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I read it somewhere, maybe their website, that other reticles are available, but I think they have to be special ordered.
I don't know if they need a group buy, or what.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they gave you 4 selectable options, like some of the cheap reddots?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
well that was easy.  i just emailed customer service at EOTech and got a reply within 5 minutes.

Bobby,

Currently, the only other available options are for the model sight 511.A65. The other available reticles are just a single 1MOA dot, or two variations of a less lethal customer reticle designed for the Sage multi launcher and the FN 303 pepperball launcher.

Please note:  there is no ability to change the reticle in a sight you’ve already purchased. The entire sight would need to be replaced with a different one if you wanted to change the reticle.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Dennis Finnegan

Customer Service Manager

L3 Communications - EOTech

3600 Green Ct. STE 400

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

(734)741-8868 x3919

(734)741-8221 fax

[email protected]

Bobby
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top