Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:09:50 AM EDT

It's all the extra $ I have to spend on a scope. Looking for 12 to 20 power; 1/8min; target turets; new or used don't really care.
Any ideas?
Thanks
VM
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#1]
FInd a used super sniper in 10X or 16X.  Probably should post in WTB section
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at Nikon in that price range you will probbaly have to drop your magnififcation level down a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Weaver Grand Slam or Bushnell 3200.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Nikons are nice also look at the Bushnell Elite 3200 and 4200 series.  I have a 4200 6X24X40mm with a 1/4 moa target dot.  It's super bright, AO, from thirty yards to infinity.  Two downers however, number one is no side focus like on my Zeiss (side focus will spoil you).  Number two, 1/4 moa target dot is too freakin' small for my eyes, but it's fixable, Bushnell will swap the reticle out to a 1/2 moa dot or a mil dot.  I haven't decided what I want.  I want to actually see what the 1/2 moa dot looks like first, trip to BassPro shop,  I guess.  I am assuming it would be twice as big as a 1/4.  I bought this one sight unseen from a friend at Bushnell, got it at cost.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
     The best choice I found is a Nikon Buckmaster 6-18power side focus, new for $290. We will give it a try next week. The other choices looked good also.
Thanks for the help.
VM
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top